The 240 CCX defines versatility and economy all in one. A full-sized walk-in head, sun lounges forward with underneath storage accompanied with a full-featured option list, take this rig from a pure fisherman to a fun, family boat in no time. No matter if your fishing, diving, wakeboarding, skiing or just cruising, the new 240 CCX does it all with Glasstream Powerboats’ style and performance.
Powered by a Suzuki DF175 hp IN-LINE 4-Stroke Outboard Motor
Suzuki’s DF175 is based on an inline four cylinder DOHC powerhead with a 2,867cm³ (174.9 cu.in.) displacement. While the large displacement contributes greatly to producing exceptional acceleration and torque, it doesn’t mean that they are comparatively larger and heavier in size. On the contrary, Suzuki’s engineers have targeted this big block motor to be one of the lightest four strokes in the 175 HP class.
- 474 lbs to 478 lbs, lightweight, compact design, better power to weight ratio
- Natural Aspiration vs. SuperCharge. Every Authorized Suzuki Dealer can service vs. Limited Authorized Service Centers
- Offset Drive shaft. Better balance on the transom.
- Self adjusting oil bathed timing chain vs. over head belt. No belt maintenance or adjustment necessary.
- Variable Valve Timing for better midrange torque
- Easy access Shim & Bucket valve adjustment quick and accurate valve adjustment vs. expensive service
- 174 cu. in. vs. 106 cu. in. No replacement for displacement.
- 2.50 : 1 vs. 2.00 :1. Lower gear ratio to swing a larger prop for improved acceleration
- Dual Engine Flushing Ports